The Curly’s Cracker 2 is an automatic broadfork that attaches to your tractor, saving the intense physical labour of manual broadforking.
Constructed mostly from mild steel and bisalloy steel for resistance and durability, it is designed and manufactured in Australia.
The Curly’s Cracker 2 offers all the benefits of broadforking coupled with a dynamic engineered tine that provides maximum ease in penetration, while also offering the benefit coupling to your power house and saving manual effort. This means anyone can enjoy the benefits and value achieved through broadforking.
The Curly’s Cracker 2 aerates your soil with minimal disruption of natural microbes and respecting soil structure. With a maximum penetration of 350 mm (deeper than other traditional methods) it loosens your soil effectively without turning soil layers, thus avoiding the waking up of dormant weed seeds, minimising weed pressure and giving plants access to nutrients in the deeper layers.
It can be powered by any 2 wheel tractor requiring only a minimum of 5 hp motor to drive it or any 4 wheel tractor with 3 point linkage.
- Attachable to BCS or 3 point linkage
- Adjustable wheel width (max. 120 cm - min. 80 cm approx.)
- Adjustable wheel depth (3 positions)
- Fork Crack variation (10 degrees forwards or backwards)
- Steering articulation (severe turning only to be done when PTO is disengaged)
- Non-reverse mechanism
- Designed to allow extra weight in the form of bricks or dirt
- Australian designed and manufactured
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES
- For BCS: The Curly’s Cracker 2 comes with BCS attachment and loading plate that allows extra weight in the form of bricks. (Maximum 6 bricks)
- For 3 point linkage: The Curly’s Cracker 2 comes with 3 point linkage attachment and Death Weight box that allows extra weight in the form of dirt.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT BCS TWO WHEEL TRACTOR IS NOT INCLUDED. IT'S FOR REFERENCE ONLY*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.